5 New Evan Carmichael Videos!

It’s been a while since my last video update (Graffiti Letters: Will Using Graffiti Hurt My Business? – Ask Evan) so I thought I’d share some of the new videos I’ve added recently profiling famous entrepreneurs and answering reader questions.

I’d love your feedback if you want to leave a comment below or ask a question!

Business Ideas: 3 Business Lessons From Visa Founder Dee Hock

Sales Training: Is Paying Salespeople Commission Only A Good Idea?

Make Money Online Selling Advertising

Should I Get A Job Or Start A Business?

Business Ideas – 3 Business Lessons From Calvin Klein

I’d love your feedback if you want to leave a comment below or ask a question!

61 Responses to “5 New Evan Carmichael Videos!”

1. 5 New Evan Carmichael Videos!: It’s been a while since my last video update (Graffiti Letters: Will Using Graffi… http://bit.ly/rfuLZa

2. 5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! http://t.co/DeJxBGS

3. 5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! http://t.co/JuNWDFh

4. SEO Articles says:

5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! http://t.co/mvsskqI

5. surprisingly this isn't too bad RT @EvanCarmichael: 5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! http://t.co/SqiSbSP #business

6. Philip Lop says:

5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! – It's been a while since my last video update (Graffiti Letters: Will Using Graffiti … http://ow.ly/1dSO36

7. John Diroo says:

5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! http://t.co/BoAzP9w

8. John Tal says:

5 New Evan Carmichael Videos! http://t.co/BoAzP9w

9. Andrea says:

“Should I Get A Job Or Start A Business?”. I really liked this video. I wish I had taken a year off to really think about what I wanted to do. I jumped almost immediatly to the employee path and here I am trying to start an internet business 10 years after.

Great advice and great site you have here!

1. It’s never too late Andrea – congratulations on finding your path!

10. Julian says:

This video is very inspiring. Dee Hock knows how to start and maintain a business. He is such a fine man. Thanks for this video.

11. Jerome says:

This is a great video! I have learned a lot today. I never thought hiring people different from you would really help. Now I know and got the best advice from you. Thanks.

12. Sam says:

The videos here are so overwhelming! I am happy to have been your follower ever since I came by your site. You are our inspiration.

13. Bobbie says:

Integrity is really the most important thing. I like the Dee Hock video and it really inspires me to come up with great ideas. It is really a motivating video. Two thumbs up!

14. Lindsay says:

Great videos you got here! I did enjoy watching each one of them. They covered everything I wanted to ask from you. I will be waiting for your new videos.

15. Bernard says:

I am a salesman and I started off without salary. I feel not motivated at first but my boss gave his full support and trained me so well. I really can’t thank him enough.

16. Florence says:

Our company believes in motivating people by putting a good foundation. They give out salary for 3 months plus if you have any sales. They said they already studied the time frame and it is acceptable. I agree with them after the 4th month, I got my first sale!

17. Rose says:

Can I ask the potential company that I am applying if they can provide salary for few months? I really want this one company but they are not offering any salary. They only offer commission.

18. Louie says:

My boss gave her full support by giving me potential clients. Trained me on what I need to do. She also let me make mistakes so I can learn from it. While watching this video, it reminds me of her. She was giving a lot of advices and motivates you as well.

19. Henry says:

Regarding the make money online advertising, I really appreciate it when you shared your screen so we can better understand everything. I am just starting off online and this is a great help! Thanks.

20. Diether says:

Thanks for letting us know about the Google keyword tool. I will try it now and see what I can decide from it. Please post more tutorial videos!

21. Jason says:

I was hired as an article writer before for a business blog. I am very pleased to have served that site. I never understood why the owner needs to hire me since he is the expert. I never asked him but your video did explain everything. Thanks!

22. sheryl says:

My business partner takes care of our online site. We also hired 2 virtual assistant to take care of it in case we are not here. I will email them about your site so they can learn more. I have learned a lot from here and thank you for that.

23. Myrene says:

What I love about this site is the amazing videos you shared to us. Everything is very motivating and informative. Great job Evan! More power to your site.

24. Amy says:

The videos are very calming but give you a lot of important information. It is not too overpowering or shall we say boring. I really like watching your videos. I can’t wait for the next one.

25. Robbie says:

I got the same dilemma before after graduating from college. I want to run our family business but still thinking if I deserve it. What I did is look for a job first just to know exactly how I can manage people. It was all worth it.

26. Jeff says:

I really admire entrepreneurs who share their knowledge or thoughts. You will really learn a lot from them. I always make a point to take down notes to motivate me and give me a better idea on what I need to do next.

27. Nikki says:

My boss never gets tired of giving advice. He also creates videos such as this so we can better get his point. I told him about your site and he was pleased about the contents. Two thumbs up from us!

28. Belle says:

Two thumbs up for the video “Should I Get A Job Or Start A Business?”. I am still in college but thinking the same thing. I saved some money just in case I will put up my own business. I will follow this site so I can learn more and help me decide which path I should take.

29. Jennifer says:

Putting up your own business is very hard at first. You will need a lot of guidance and help like from this site. You are such a great person! I will wait for the next article or video.

30. Wilma says:

Oh this is another outstanding videos! I always find time to browse your site and I am lucky to see new videos. Thanks and more power to your site!

31. Eric says:

Thanks for the “Business Ideas – 3 Business Lessons From Calvin Klein” video. I admire this guy so much. I want to be as successful as him in the future.

32. Mitchell says:

Good thing about this site is you will get support and ideas by reading articles or watching the videos. What motivates me is watching the “3 Business Lessons From Visa Founder Dee Hock” video. I will do all the tips you provided here and hoping I can be as successful as them.

33. Heather says:

Great videos! I specifically like your video on “Should I get a job or start a business. Hopefully next year I’d finish my degree so now I’m trying to decided whether I should put up a small business or apply for a job. Your advice is really helpful and glad to know your business succeeded! I think I’d look for a job first then save money to start my own business.

34. Kathy says:

I’ve been waiting for these videos. Great videos as always! I agree with you on the video Sales Training. I think it’s better to pay a base salary first because it can be hard to get sales commission especially if the product you’re selling is out of season.

35. Michelle says:

Really nice videos! The video on Make Money Online Selling Advertising is interesting. I haven’t really tried using the Google AdWords before. Thanks for this.

36. Gabby says:

I really appreciate you taking time to make these helpful videos. Like the one about Sales training.

37. Jade says:

You always share great ideas, suggestions and tips on your videos! Keep it up!

38. Evan,

What a great video of Dee Hock. Looks like you really did your homework on this man. I especially enjoyed and learned from Hock’s adage of “emptying out your mind.” As a baby boomer in the modern-day workplace, let me tell you that I rely on my past experience, but also I realize it can be a death sentence to stifle new ideas. However, it’s like a double-edged sword. I think there are still some old ways of doing things that still work today and perhaps we just have to pitch our old ideas as new! I hope I never say these words again, “What we used to do where I worked at XYZ back in 1982 was to…” I find that’s an immediate turn-off to all my co-workers, even other baby boomers – even if the idea is sound! For us older folks – to sound with-it and knowledgeable, I think we have to watch how we word our ideas in order for us to look to the future and not APPEAR as though we are dwelling in the past.

1. Great feedback! Thanks for sharing Katherine!

39. Helen says:

The video of Dee Hock is very inspiring. Those are great action items you can apply on your business. I like videos like this that can inspire and bring lessons to people. Thanks!

40. Kathleen says:

I like the Business Ideas video. Learned a lot from it. We need more of those videos. Great!

41. Ronnie says:

Great advice on Should I start a job or start a Business video. I believe that when you have to decide on something better trust your heart and what you really feel. Sometimes your instinct may be right.

42. Barry says:

I like watching Business Ideas videos. I’m learning a lot. Keep those videos coming!

43. Lauren says:

These are videos that don’t only help but also teach us lessons in decision making especially for business. Would love to let my friends know about these videos!

44. Ashly says:

Great videos! And I like how you do your editing of the videos. Very neat! Not to mentions the content of the videos which help a lot of people for business.

45. Claire says:

I agree with you on your Sales Training video. I think it would be better if there’s a base salary. I have a friend who worked on a commission based job and it’s quite hard to earn. Btw, Great videos!

46. Paul says:

I just want to say how very helpful your videos are! Those would help me learn more about how to handle my business especially the Business Ideas videos. Really great, thanks!

47. Terry says:

On your Should I Get a Job or Start a Business Video, I think it would be best to really start a business when you have the means. For me it would be a progressive move. Thanks for sharing with us your videos.

48. Carla says:

Your videos are awesome. I think a really good way to communicate and help people in a more personal way is through videos. Thanks for sharing with us everything you know about business!