1. Create your definition of success.
What is your Why? How will you know you have reached your goal, achieved your Why? Make sure you put a date on your goals.
2. Change your thinking so you can change your life.
Personal Development is key to changing your mindset. Read books, mix with like minded people, invest in your personal growth, keep learning.
3.Don't give up on your dreams because your too fat, too broke, too single, or too old, did I say too single? Keep them heavily in your thoughts, after all thoughts become things. You can do this through using vision boards, or have your written dreams with you in a place where you can see them daily.
4. Don't get stuck - and if you do get stuck, successful people know how to get unstuck fast. To get unstuck you need to take little steps, do something every day to advance your way out of the situation. Acknowledge the things you have control over, stay focussed and keep your eyes on the prize. Where you need to call on the support of your team members, your upline, your mentor or coach.
5. Dream your future - but create your game plan. Know where you are going, take action to make your dream come to fruition.
6. When someone tells you,'you can't' say to them just ‘watch me'. Remember if you think you can you can, if you think you can't your right.
7. Focus on results- don't focus on challenges or problems, look for the solutions.
8. Recognise mistakes and learn from them. Learn from your mistakes and have a problem solving attitude
9. Its OK to have fun and work - make time for yourself and your family and friends. Enjoy what you do, if you don't then why are you doing it?
10. You have to give back to keep the cycle of success going this is the law of attraction, the law of the universe.