Selling to current clients is one of the easiest jobs in existence. It is tons easier to sell a product in this manner because you already have a relationship with this person. They know that you can deliver, they have already bought what you have offered, and you do not have to prove that you can be trusted.

Creating an email list of your current, former, and new clients is one of the best business moves you could ever make. You can entice these customers to become a part of your list by sending them a free report on a topic of interest, sending out a weekly newsletter, or even delivering a 5 day course that can help them to obtain better results while working online.

If you are letting the world know about your affiliate promotions, and 3 percent of your viewers are buying the product you are pushing, you are allowing the other 97 percent of your traffic to fall through the cracks. These are real people that may buy from you in the future if they are given the chance. There is no reason this can’t be remedied.

These issues arise when affiliate marketers drive all of their traffic straight to the sales page of the offer. However, if you create a simple website asking for the name and email address of your customers, you can market to these people in the future with ease. It is literally as simple as pushing the send button on your email client. I am sure that you are starting to see the value of developing a customer list that you market to over the months of the year.

Additionally, remember that there is no limit to the number of times that you can send emails to your customers. Keep in mind that you do not want to abuse the privilege you have in the process. This is really a matter of opinion, but sending out one email per day should be fine. The true test lies in how frequently your subscribers exit your list. If you find that a multitude of your subscribers are leaving your list, mail them on a less frequent basis.

Finally, making an email list via a squeeze page will make you more money over the course of your online career. You don’t have to lose your visitors to other websites, never have the chance to sell your products to them again, or fail to keep them on your list any longer. Decide to create your own squeeze page and watch the profits roll in faster than a snowball in upstate New York.


My name is Erica, I am a RN that is trying to start a home business so that I can stay home with my 10yr old daughter the love of my life. I have been Cardiac Nurse for 8 yrs and I feel like I need to do something else despite my love for nursing and people.

Go Deeper | Website

Want More?

New Graphic
Subscriber Counter