Some people think that speaking in public is one trait of leadership. Many great leaders were known for their public speaking ability. Some leaders of today are known more for their rhetoric speeches. Even if you don't possess this ability, it's easily learned. You can take a public speaking course to improve your skills. But the best way to improve your skill is to actually get up and speak in front of people.
Every chance you get to talk in front of people, take it. Whether it is at church or a family event. The more practice you get, the better you will be. Start out by speaking in front of a little group. Than you can move on to bigger groups. Eventually you wont be counting how many people are in front of you.I have listed a few tips that might help you when you are giving a speech in front of a crowd:
1.When you speak in public make sure your voice to flow normally like if you were talking to someone. Your tone drifts up at the end of questions and keeps one tone on sharp points.
2.You want to pause at moments. Giving time to the listener lets them think about what was said.
3. Always keep eye contact with the people you are talking to. Not just on one person, but on everyone.
4. Have a good body posture. People are looking at you. Your body posture is very important.
5. Relax and breathe normally. Even though you are nervous, don't show it.
6. Smile. Make sure you smile.
7. Practice Practice Practice. The more you practice, the smoother you will be.I hope these help you.
I find myself being asked all the time to give speeches. You never know you might find yourself in the same boat. Just be ready.
Internet Marketing Expert