How many times have you heard people claim that social media doesn't work to promote their book, service or other product? I hear it from potential clients and other people all the time. But the real problem is that they don't take the time to learn how to use any of the social media platforms effectively. No marketing platform will work - when you don't know how to make use of it. That applies to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Pinterest is one of the newest and the fastest growing social site. Many people just assume if they post a variety of pictures - then it should work for them. But there is more involved in using Pinterest effectively. In order to make the most of this rapidly growing social site - you need to learn the nuts and bolts of making it work.
To learn how Pinterest works - you need to read Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business by Karen Leland. The book walks you step by step through the process of opening an account, learning the Pinterest lingo, how to pin, how to repin, setting up your boards and much more.
But that's all the basic Pinterest stuff.... what about learning to take your Pinterest use to the "next level"? That's where you will really enjoy the Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business.
These are just a few of the things you will learn:
Learn how to make sure your YouTube links work
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business by Karen Leland
- Discover how to add prices to your pins and have your item or service listed as a possible gift
- Understand how to collaborate on boards and how to be a guest pinner
- How to create private boards and why you would want to keep them private
- Choose the types of boards you need to have and how they work
- Learn Pinterest etiquette
- How to handle copyrights and when they are needed on Pinterest
- Learn the various things you can pin - its not just about using pretty pictures
- And much much more...
If you're ready to learn how to take your Pinterest pinning to the next level - or if you're just getting your feet wet with Pinterest, you will find what you're looking for in the Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Guide to Pinterest for Business by Karen Leland.