In a business, marketing team acts as the ground-army. They hunt for qualified leads suitable for your business.
Using weapons (like marketing tool kit, leaflets and handouts) is not important. Using right weapon at right time is most important. It takes years of experience to understand the field and ripe benefits out of that.
Besides, how do you ensure that the Marketing team is using the correct combination of weapon and skill? Here are 5 tested ways that will help boost morale of the marketing team. Understanding the correct meaning of all 5 in context to marketing, one can surely build up a powerful qualified lead generator for the organziation.
- Concoct - When a prospective buyer is identified, put together all the references along with supporting data sheets (fact file). Your marketing kit must carry Customer referral, testimonial and if required you must make your prospect speak to one of your satisfied customers.
- Convince - Use your USP (Unique Selling Proposition - check out my article on USP) to convince him about your product. USP is what differenciates you from your competition.
- Confuse - As the saying goes, "If you can't Convince a person, Confuse him" - GOLDEN RULE :)
- Corrupt - This is one of the most-common practices followed by many executives since decades. Bribe the decision-maker to force the buyer to accept your offer.
- Connive - One of the powerful technique that is directly proportionate to how big your social / professional network is. The bigger the network, more number of qualified prospect you land up with.
It worked for me, hope it works for you too.... :)