In Sales we can sometimes lose our way. Things get tough and/or we lose sight of our aims, goals, vision and dreams.
Hey, I will be the first person to admit it has happened and still happens to me. One of the processes I use to keep me on track is a series of self analysis questions that get keep me in tune with what I really want and desire as well as exaclty why I am doing hte things I am doing.
Why don't you try it? I absolutely guarantee you it will revolutionise the way you see yourself and your ability to keep motivated in sales.
- What Have Been The Greatest Moments Of Joy and Fulfillment In Your Life?
- What activities are your greatest source of Pleasure in your Professional Life?
- What activities are your greatest source of Pleasure in your Personal Life?
- What activities are your greatest talents and natural abilities?
- What is the one most important thing you want to accomplish in your career?
- What is the one most important thing you want to accomplish in your personal life?
- List 6 characteristics or traits you admire in other people?
- List 6 characteristics or traits you find objectionable in other people?
- Who are you committed to being?
- What will you do to make this happen in 3 months?
- What will you do to make this happen in 6 months?
- What will you do to make this happen in 1 year?
- In complete sensory detail fully describe your ideal day when you have achieved the success you want? Who will you see? What will you talk about? Where will you be? What will you be doing? How will you feel?