With so many of your potential customer base turning to the web for answers does your company have a strong presence to provide them with quality, timely, and accurate information or is your competition outdrawing you?
TradeBlog recently put out a list called the 10 Point Internet Marketing Plan. It includes:
1) Create a detailed, professional website in English that is fully optimized for search enginesOnline marketing is highly targeted can be effectively measured, and hits prospects while they are making purchasing decisions. Is your company missing the boat?
2) Develop a dynamic email marketing program to attract new customers and keep existing customer's informed, excited and loyal
3) Provide free product specifications, images, 'white papers' and other information to help educate customers and build my online profile
4) Be certified by a leading international business agency and ensure my products meet industry certified standards
5) Publish customer testimonials, success stories and relevant company news online, to build confidence and trust
6) Buy keywords on leading search engines in suitable global markets
7) Purchase advertising on leading B2B trade websites
8) Have the software, staff and materials necessary to reply promptly and professionally to online inquiries
9) Partner with related, non-competitive businesses to extend the reach of my online marketing
10) Develop an affililate program that rewards internet publishers and business professionals for promoting my company's products