1) Give something away for free
2) Become a trusted business adviser
- Get Involved In The Community To Build Trust Inste...
- Sell SMBs By Sharing HR Best Practices
- The Big Business - Small Business Disconnect
- Relationship, relationship, relationship
- How To Win Small Business Loyalty
- Big Business Strategies For Small Business
- Gain a SMB Competitive Edge
- Developing Trust With SMBs
- Get Involved In The Small Business Community
- Teach Entrepreneurs What You Know
3) Be environmentally friendly
4) Have a strong online presence
- Build An Online Community To Support Your Products...
- AT&T Launches Small Business Website
- Verizon Continues Small Business Marketing Success...
- Get Your Customers Talking About You!
- Content Based Marketing Trend
- How Is Your Online Presence?
- Get Your Message Out Online
- Small Business Turns To Online Training
- Promote Your Business Online
5) Tap into your entrepreneurial nature
6) Offer financing
- Are You Relationship Lending?
- Cisco Going After Small Business Market
- Have Credit Card Financing Options
7) Hire staff who have direct small business experience
- Make Your Business Small Business
- It's the People, Not the Product
- Hire Sales Reps With a SMB Mentality