* Named one of the Top 100 Great Leadership Speakers for your Next Conference by Inc Magazine
* Named one of the Top 40 Social Marketing Talents by Forbes
What's my mission? Who am I? How do I compare to Stephen Covey, Dr. Phil, and Tom Peters? Check out my Evan Carmichael Platform document to learn more.
Here are some of the topics I speak on.
- Raising Capital: From love money to venture capital and everything in between.
- Marketing Machine: 14 ways to create a steady steam of new clients.
- Staying Relevant: How your organization can stay relevant to the selfie generation.
- Social Media ROI: The 5 step process to getting tangible results from social media.
- Your One Word: The simple, powerful secret to aligning your business, achieving your goals, and building something that matters.
- Getting Past Survival: How to turn your idea into a successful startup that pays the bills.
- Get More Done: The 5 essential habits to get you more productive.
- Build Your Movement: Create a passionate following by making your business worth caring about.
In case you didn't watch the video at the top of the page, here is more about me:
Here's a video of me speaking in Madrid to an association of international libraries on how they can stay relevant to today's generation:
Here's another video of me speaking at Malaysia Social Media Week. The topic is adding more ZING to your social media campaigns:
On top of getting my session trending nationally on Twitter, here's some of the buzz the presentation generated.
Typical costs are a US$10,000 fee plus executive class airfare (direct flight preferred where possible) and accommodations. When I'm there I like to be used. I'm happy to speak, host VIP lunches, give out awards, be on panels, lead break out groups, consult with your executive team, record videos, speak with the media, and connect with attendees one on one. I'm also happy to help promote the event beforehand to my audience. My goal is to make an impact not just collect a speaking fee.
The easiest way to connect with me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.